| I like adding pictures to our blog now, I can do it three times faster but adding text is a little weird. Anyways hello. ( I will begin by just ramble for the next little while, sorry. ) We have finished off the school year and have entered Summer vacation! I am finding this is good and tricky and exhausting all rolled into one. I love having the kids home. I would love for them to be robots and do everything I say, to not fight or make messes and to love me every minute. That has not been the case. I think now that they are older coordinating summer vacation will be more work. I also planned ahead knowing that I would be very pregnant by this time ( I didn't want to be lame and not do stuff) so we are doing stuff. We are doing swimming lessons for nine days and we went to Cherry Hill yesterday (our traditional water slide park) Yesterday the weather was in the mid 90s and today there is light snow caps on the mountains. I welcome the cooler weather. I like summer thunder storms our garden likes them too and probably our chickens too, that is the only way they get water. I must say that it was a blessing to find anything growing in our garden because we planted it, weeks ago, then did nothing to it. But thankfully we had peas and beets and onions and cauliflower growing so it motivated us to weed and recommit to taking care of the garden. This is a large caption for this picture of Trey at the bug lab at USU. We went there with his preschool. |
No comments:
Post a Comment