Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our Newest Addition


She Came!  Just when I thought I was going to be pregnant forever she arrived!  Tally Lynn Galloway was born June 22nd, 8 lbs 12 oz, 21 in.   The kids can't get enough of her. 



4 comments:

Sariah said...

Oh she is darling! You look great! Can't wait to hear the details. Sending all our Schmickrath love.

Shannon said...

It's so wonderful to see little Tally! You both look wonderful, and I love how excited the kids are about their new sister! I can't wait to meet her in person!

Unknown said...

yes, she's here! She is so cute and tiny! Hope it all went well! Can't wait to meet her either. Congrats!!! Love ya,

Tamara

Corine Moore said...

Oh my gosh... the baby is cute, but you look gorgeous! Right there on the table... looking gorgeous! :D

PS. ;) Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :)