Thursday, June 7, 2012

So Good

These are pictures off of Tom's phone. The one above is from last summer. I'm all trim and fit.  I can't wait to be all that again!  The picture below is from last Monday when we went to Cherry Hill.  It was a blast! We went with my brother and his family. His wife is due at the end of July with a boy.  We are happy to have them back in Utah, they just moved back from Pennsylvania.

I went to the doctor today and it looks like this baby is coming on/close to her due date.  I really have not progressed and the baby is still high even though I thought she had dropped.  I'm planning on delivering NATURAL again at the hospital.  As you can see from the picture above I am quite prego. Last Saturday night I was picking up some things at the grocery store and a complete stranger in her 20's stopped me and asked 'are you having twins' I smiled and said no.  Thanks for the compliment.  My doctor predicts an 8 pounder. So do I.

1 comment:

Corine Moore said...

You look so cute all prego! :o :D Congrats!