Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Man of My Dreams

As promised my mushy lovey post to my husband.  Because Father's Day was 4 days ago and he is the father of our four extraordinary children, this post is about him.  And I just barely scratch the surface. I love Tom because he is tender.  I love watching him brush our daughter's hair.  The girls request him to brush their hair because he has an amazingly soft way to brush hair.  Definitely a sign of a true man

I love watching him get the boys ready for church.  He helps them button their shirts and put on their ties. 

I love watching him play sports with the kids.  He is so good with the kids.  He shows off and definitely lets the kid's know he has skills and rules at all sports but the kids win in the end, sometimes.  This is one of the boy's favorite things to do and they are getting good.  Watch out daddy!

I love that Tom will build the kid's toy's with them.  He never hesitates to take time and help the kids with their toys.  He is such a strength to me.  His many talents and excellent qualities fill in all the gaps where I lack.  My heart is full of gratitude for the Man of My Dreams.

  
 Now for a little baby update: No baby yet.  I am within 2 days of my due date.  Going to see the doc today.  I have to work really hard to stay busy so I don't dwell on the fact that I'm not in labor. This is the price for letting the baby come on her own. I did do some research and all of our kids were born on the weekend.  Samantha- Saturday, Seth -Friday, Trey - Friday and Sadie - Sunday. Hopefully this weekend will be the one.
             





1 comment:

Corine Moore said...

What a FABULOUS husband and dad and a well deserved tribute! :D (I wish I had written one. :o I need to get back to writing!)