It's 2:45 AM and I'm up exploring the blog world. My three oldest kids are up too. They are on the couch watching cartoons. They are sick! What is this?? Fever, achy body, runny nose and cough. I shouldn't be surprised because every February we are sick. Samantha is just getting over it but has a cough, Seth is just getting it and Trey had it but is now throwing up. I think the cucumber I used for dinner was too old and now he is throwing it up. That just goes to prove my rule of thumb: when in doubt about something in the fridge, just throw it away instead of making someone sick by using it. I must say Trey is a very responsoble thrower-uper. I've escorted him to the toilet about 5 times now and he has held it in every time until we've reached the toilet. Good job son! That makes things so much easier and less messy. My dear sweet Sadie who used to keep waking me up throughout the night is soundly sleeping.
Our week has been low key because of this sickness. This flu bug is moving through with force, several people have it. I tried Zumba last Tuesday, we did it for young womens. The funny thing is that the class we went to was a Black Light class, so we danced zumba-style in the dark with only white clothing glowing. The instructors wore white gloves and a white top so we could follow along. I think that was suppose to help us white girls not feel so self-conscious especially because it was our first time. I think the black light wigged out my eyes, I didn't like the black light but I did like Zumba.
Life is full and hectic. I guess that is what having 4 kids is all about but I don't like feeling like I just can't do it all. We have added to the craziness by signing the kids up for soccer. It doesn't start until April.
now it's 3:15 AM. I should try to go to bed. I think Trey is asleep so hopefully that is the end of throwing up??
3 comments:
So sorry you are all sick! We have had our fair share of it here too. I hope everyone feels better soon! Love you guys!
Sorry to hear that you have been sick. Hopefully all will be well soon. I think I am just starting to get it. Everyone I work with at school has had some form of it. Have a good day.
I love your late night blog!! I also hate having sick kids
Post a Comment