This is how we spent last weekend - in the clear blue skies of Wyoming. We visited Tom's sis and husband and their darling girls. I took these pictures with a camera phone and just didn't quite capture the full beauty of the event but we had a blast on the snow mobiles and being pulled around on sleds with the 4-wheeler. We spent 4 hours out in the gorgeous sunshine and had sunburns to prove it. We were spoiled and loved playing cards when the kids went to bed. It was awesome and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!


1 comment:
We had so much fun. I'll need to put on the few pictures that I took. We need to do it again soon. I still can't quite believe how nice it was for us. It's -30 here now, oh well, we had one nice day!
Post a Comment