Last week my cousin Jill posted how to make roses out of Hershey kisses. I made a list of all the supplies and pick them up Saturday night. Tom being the best Dad ever helped assemble them on Sunday afternoon. They turned out darling. I think Samantha will have a fun time passing them out at school today. Samantha wore a pretty red dress because they are having a etiquette party in her class with the boys seating the girls for punch and cookies.

The rose making assembly line


Sadie in love with this red sucker from Mawga. The kids loved the package from Montana!

The boys opening cards from Grama Sharon in Seattle.
My Dad brought over a heart shaped box of See's Chocolates for me last night. I love this tradition. He's been giving all his daughters See's chocolates for Valentines for years!
I missed taking a picture of the valentines Tom and I set out on the table for the kids. They had already started coloring in the coloring books by the time I woke up. But they waited on opening the candy until after breakfast. Our children are so awesome!
1 comment:
I love your dad's tradition... that is SO SWEET! And, wait - your kids actually waited on eating the candy until AFTER they ate, even while you were sleeping? How cool is that? Way to train them! ;D
Post a Comment