I really did have a nice birthday. Not that anyone would expect anything different knowing my husband. We had already had cake on Sunday but I scored and got another cake on my b-day (Tom decorated it himself). I had lunch with some women in the ward, flowers were waiting for me in the car, balloons and dinner underway when I got home and presents, can't forget those. I love getting really practical gifts. I got new razors, mascara and hair accessories. Speaking of practical gifts, for Christmas one of my most favorite gifts was an electric pencil sharpener. Once you have a kid in first grade you need pencils all the time. I did get a Kitchen Mill wheat grinder for my birthday so I can start making bread. Bread prices keep climbing. Not so good.
So thank you to everyone who made my day nice and special.
2 comments:
...looks like it was Great! :D That's awesome.
PS I love how in that first photo, your hair is all nice and pretty, and your little girl's hair is in curlers! LOL ~ I recall seeing your mom in hot rollers just before going places. And then there was my mom, in sponge rollers... ALL the time! LOL I really don't know why it amuses me so. :O
Post a Comment