Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Our Digital World
I love that we live in the digital age. Just the fact that I can take pictures of whatever and post them to this blog with the click of a button is so cool and I definitely take full advantage of it. I also love blogs as mentioned below. Long before Blogger existed I thought how it would be neat if there were family web sites. Along came blogs and here we are. Over the course of the last couple days I've had my camera ready for all sorts of picture moments. Like this one of Samantha holding Sadie up to the keyboard to play it.
Or this fun picture of Sadie sitting with the boys eating red licorice and watching Scooby doo. (That is one thing I always wonder about; do I put the picture captions on the top or bottom of the pictures. I've done it both ways so I hope it's not confusing)
Then there was Sunday afternoon when we milked a coconut. We love the bountiful baskets (produce coop) that we participate in almost every Saturday. We never know what we are going to get. This week it was coconuts among other goodies, the mangos were fabulous. The kids were thrilled to open the coconut up. First making the holes by pounding in a nail.
Then shaking out the milk. Coconut milk is more watery then milky. And apparently very good for you. I guess next to mothers milk the next healthiest. Thats just what I read on the internet.
Last night I wanted to take a picture of the kids from the back so i could compare height. Sadie just didn't get what we were doing so she wouldn't stand still. But Seth is definitely the tallest and Sadie is definitely the shortest. But can I say that that girl must be growing. She is going to eat us out of house and home. The last couple of days I feel like I have fed her non-stop. She downs food like no other 1 year old. Don't the kids look so happy about taking pictures. ;)
Have a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your blog. I love to read all the fun things you do with your kids. We need to play again!!
Love you.
LOL! Sadie just cracks me up! :D I love it!
BTY - I love reading about the fun things you are doing and looking at the photos that accompany them.
I keep thinking I need to take my camera with me when I'm having one-one-one time with the kids and get more photos of just hanging out... and then the camera broke! (And it was a nice camera, too.) I have to get a new one ASAP! :O
Post a Comment