Saturday, September 25, 2010

I have decided to keep blogging

Here we are! Our family. I have done some thinking about blogging this past 2 months (while I have been taking a break from blogging) and I have decided to keep blogging. I've debated whether it's a good use of time and I have decided it is. The number one reason is because I want to stay in touch with all of you even though I don't live close to you. I love seeing what you are up to and reading about what is on your mind. I love seeing pictures of your families. As we all have busy lives I think blogs are a great way to keep in touch. So I am going to assume that there are some people out there that want to know about us and what we are up to. Under that assumption, I'm going to keep blogging. I feel like I need to reconnect with many of you. This time I'm going to be better at posting like I used to be. I hope my sisters (all), our moms, friends, aunts, cousins will check us out from time to time. I'll do better so you will keep coming back!

8 comments:

Foster Mom said...

yay!! I'm glad you decided to start up again. Everyone looks so big, I can't stand it. and I can't stand that I have never seen Sadie in real life.
You look so great!!

di said...

miss you!!!!!!!!! are you planning on coming to the mission reunion on friday night?????? fisher is coming from canada! love you!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Yes, you and I need to reconnect. Things have been Crazy are way with Kate. Sadie is so... stinkin big! I have not seen or talked to you since her blessing! When you have a moment call and we can catch up!!! Love ya!!!

Jodi said...

YAY! I'm with Katie, I'm glad you're back! Miss you. xoxo

Landon and Jill Beyler said...

Amen sister! I love reading your post- so little do you know that we are following you from so far away and I have missed being able to read up on what your family is doing! :) I love the family picture and seeing how much your kids have grown. I feel just a little closer to you by being able to read what is going on in your life- sorry that I don't provide the same. I know it is one sided :)

Armstrong said...

Us moms were at the park the other day and I asked if anyone had heard from you and everyone said no. We really have missed you and your family the last few months.

I guess you knew you were on our minds and decided to blog to us, so thank you for letting us know you are still out there.

I hope all is going well up in Logan. Please let us know when your down here for a visit. You are always welcomed!

Goodmans said...

I'm glad you decided to keep blogging. I love seeing your family and what you are up to.

Kyla Stevens said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging. I am finally getting all caught up. It is so fun to see what you are up to since we are so far away its easy to miss out!