Well folks it's about time I update the Blog. A few minor things have changed since I last blogged like we have moved. That is noteworthy. We live in lovely Cache Valley again. Nibley to be exact. It's so nice to be back. We have settled into this nice home next to Tom's brother and his family. We couldn't be happier. The kids are in love with the new place.
I need to get back on task and continue packing for our trip to California, we leave Monday! I'm very excited. My sis Starla from Indiana will be there visiting and we get to stay with my awesome Grama who lives in Long Beach. We have already had a great weekend with fireworks at the USU stadium last night. Happy 4th Everybody~!!
5 comments:
We miss you and the kids around here and the YM really miss Tom too. It sounds like you all are settled in and loving your new home. I am so happy for you and wish you the best. Please stay in touch and call when you are down this way. We will make lunch plans or at least have a pinic at the park!
Chanda
I didn't know you were moving to Cache Valley! I LOVE CV! House looks super cute...maybe we'll see you at the Lewiston 4th of July!
I didn't know you were moving! Your house is beautiful! I LOVE wide open spaces, maybe one day we'll follow suit!
Gorgeous Place! Can't wait to come and see you guys in your new place!
It's definitely PARTY CENTRAL there at "Galloway Cove!" So much fun!
Post a Comment