Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sadie, Your Cuteness Only gets you so far


Sadie has been crawling for a solid month now. She's quick and does not take no for an answer. Sadie is a hefty 20 pounds and I've noticed that the older kids are starting to carry her to rooms where they are not playing and leaving her there so she won't mess up their toys and games. While the kids were playing with Legos in the living room they put Sadie in the boys room and shut the door. Yesterday Trey wanted me to put Sadie in her bed to sleep so she wouldn't wreck his loader game. Even I had to put her in our room with the door closed while I mopped the floor. The plight of a 9 month old. I hope she doesn't get a complex. We really do love you Sadie!

1 comment:

Landon and Jill Beyler said...

I hear ya- my kids do the same to Levi- only it gets worse as they get faster.... what do we do to get through the next 1yr or so- Poor Levi we do love you to- I second your sentiments :)