Wednesday, September 29, 2010

26.2 Baby!!

Tom did it, ran the big 26.2! We are so proud of him. He wanted to run the Top of Utah 1/2 marathon but it filled up before he registered so he decided to run the FULL marathon.




My sis and her husband also ran it~ Good job!

3 comments:

Leo said...

Way to go, Tom! You are my HERO!!!
Suz, I'm glad that you are still blogging! You're awesome!

Michelle said...

Oh Suzanne how I have missed you! As you can tell, I'm not a great blogger, but you have inspired me. Your house in Logan in beautiful. I hope you are enjoying it up there. I love Cache valley-it is so pretty. Your family is adorable, Sadie is such so cute. I have thought about you so many times and what a great mother you are and what a great example you are to me. I'm so glad you are back in the blogosphere!

Kyla Stevens said...

Whoa! Go Tom! That is really awesome!