Thursday, April 2, 2009

Becky, remember this?

This is a picture of one of my best friends, Becky, in the blue, my older sister Stephanie in the checkered shirt and me in the red. We were probably 6-7 years old. I just talked to Becky yesterday. She lives in Texas, is married and has 3 boys. We've stayed in touch over the years. Our lives have paralleled closely. We both went to Ricks college, served missions (She went to the Philippines, I went to the Czech Republic) got married within a week of each other, both of our husbands have birthdays Dec 13th, we both lived in Logan for a while and we each have 3 children.

A note about this picture is if you look closely at the wall paper it has little girls all over it. There are probably 6 little girls dressed differently repeated over and over. I remember going to bed each night and my sis, Steph, and I would lay in bed when it was still light outside and ask each other which girl was our favorite. I think we both liked the same girl and always picked her. But we would still play this little game night after night even though there was the same 6 girls to choose from each night.

Love memories.

6 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

So Cute! What a fun flash back.
Dan says that Ashton looks like you in this picture! I agree.

Melissa said...

That's darling! What a fun memory! Samantha looks a lot like you!

Jodi said...

What a cute story!

Lamb Fam said...

I love this post! What a fun memory and I love that you have a pic to go with it.

Michelle said...

What a good post idea. Samantha looks just like you!

The Jacklins said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I don't think I've ever seen this pic before. I think Micah looks like me. I showed it to him & he said "that's me!" There is a crib, was it for Dan or Sariah? I think we might have been 5 in this pic?? I barely remember that wallpaper. Very cute. Thank you for sharing!!! Do you have anymore?:)