This is so old news but I am finally getting around to posting a couple pix of the marathon. And I know it doesn't look like rain or hail or any of that in any of these pictures. All the bad weather happened during the first 20 miles of the race. No one came out to take pictures then. These pictures were taken by my dad and the weather was rather nice mile 20-26. Thanks dad! Nonetheless it is was an awesome experience. I put my heart out there and ran.
I can do hard things!
(I really like this motto. It is from Sister Elaine Dalton. It is inspiring. With the Lord's help all things are possible, even the hard things in life)
You can do hard things!
(I really like this motto. It is from Sister Elaine Dalton. It is inspiring. With the Lord's help all things are possible, even the hard things in life)
You can do hard things!
2 comments:
Yeah Suzanne!!! :D I have never done a full marathon. But I was so excited to have completed the half! LOL I made such a big deal out of it, and here you are all modest about your full! LOL I love it!
You have a great day and keep enjoying that beautiful family! Hugs,
Your "cousin" at heart...
Corine :D
PS. YOU ROCK! ;D
Post a Comment