Monday, September 19, 2011

Marathon

You know when you sign up for a Marathon and you worry about all sorts of things and you hope you've trained enough and that your shoes will give you the support you need and you hope you've drank enough to stay hydrated and you hope that you've carbo loaded enough and you wonder how you will feel at mile 8, 10, 16, 19, 21, 24 and then finally at the finish line. Well these were all my thoughts too but I never once thought about the weather.

SATURDAY I RAN 26.2 MILES IN A THUNDERSTORM!!
Complete with Thunder and Lighting, POURING RAIN and HAIL!
IT was amazing and so wet!

I CAN DO HARD THINGS~!

Pictures to follow.

2 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Oh my goodness! I was thinking about you last Saturday! You are sooooooooooooo amazing! I can't believe that the weather was so horrible. I am so proud of you. And Tom too of course.

Corine Moore said...

That's AWESOME!!! :D Congratulations!!!!