Thursday, January 20, 2011

While big sister is away...

I walked into the girl's room and found Sadie having a ball playing with Samantha's doll house.


And we have fun playing "clean up" every five minutes. Sadie is into it all. She looks so proud of herself.
____________

The kids say "You blunked" instead of "You blinked" when they play the staring game. It cracks me up everytime I hear it!
____________

This is a fun educational web site my boys (ages 3 &5) have loved!! Click on the the "Math Games" in the top menu area. It's more educational then Nick jr.

www.coolmath4kids.com

1 comment:

Corine Moore said...

LOL - That little picture of her looking so proud of herself just made my day! :D She is adorable! It makes me miss my "squishy" 1.5 yr old nephew.

PS- I can't get over how much she looks like you and your siblings!

Corine