Also contained in the diaper bag was our check book. Secretly I was hoping that the "stealers" as our children called them, would be kind enough to send us our camera by looking at our checks, getting our address off the checks, writing our address on a padded envelope and sending the camera to us. That didn't happen. :(
Monday, October 4, 2010
California yes, pictures no
In July we took a wonderful trip to California. It's pretty close to Utah (11 hours by car, with a lunch stop in Vegas) and offers so many fun things to do. We did tons of things but I have no pictures because our camera was stolen in Primm, NV on our way home. We had stopped to shop the outlets and I swear I locked the car doors but apparently not because when we got back to the car our DVD player, DVD case and the diaper bag including our camera were gone. I was so bummed because we had taken some really, really cute pictures of us at the beach, Lego Land and Sea World. The picture below is one of the only pictures from the trip. Thank goodness Starla, my sis, was with us at Sea World and snapped this picture of the kids petting the dolphins.
Also contained in the diaper bag was our check book. Secretly I was hoping that the "stealers" as our children called them, would be kind enough to send us our camera by looking at our checks, getting our address off the checks, writing our address on a padded envelope and sending the camera to us. That didn't happen. :(
Also contained in the diaper bag was our check book. Secretly I was hoping that the "stealers" as our children called them, would be kind enough to send us our camera by looking at our checks, getting our address off the checks, writing our address on a padded envelope and sending the camera to us. That didn't happen. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a bummer, some people are so rude! sounds like a fun trip!
AHhhh I just hate stuff like that and people like that! At least you all were ok. I had a different camera then I use to shoot my photos at Kate's party last month. I bring it in to download the photos and it erased my photos. I have no photos of her blowing her candles out on her 3rd bithday!!! I hate stuff like this!!!
That is so sad that you don't have the pictures of your trip. I guess you always have the memories. I am sure the kids will never forget all the fun they had with a trip like that. You never know, maybe the camera will show up one day. And remember, karma will get those "steelers".
Post a Comment