Friday, October 8, 2010

Many Ways to Have Water Fun




In an effort to sort of review our summer I thought I'd gather pictures of us in the water or close to the water. The picture above is us at Cherry Hill. We've gone every summer for the past 4 summers. This year we went to celebrate cousin Ashton getting her cast off after having it on for 6 weeks during the heart of the summer.



We did an overnighter in Logan Canyon. I'd have to say that our family did more fishing this past summer then ever before. Tom smokes the trout in the smoker and it's so good.


Sadie showing some shoulder at Cherry Hill


A Sunday drive took us to Porcupine reservoir



Seth learning to float in Uncle Chip's pond. He learned from pro floaters: Leah, Daylin, Carter, Cash and Nora.


Swimming in the hotel pool. Drove clear down to Draper from Logan. Got a hotel room just for the fun of it.


Swimming at the rental pool. We made many trips to our Logan rental by USU to swim in the pool. We brought cousins with us whenever we could.

No comments: