Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Sadie's Special Day
We had such a wonderful day on Sunday. It was Sadie's blessing day. We had wonderful family support. My Dad, Aunt LeAnn & Uncle Clay, Aunt Sariah & Uncle Neum, Aunt Kyla & Uncle Dan, Aunt Melissa & Uncle Chip, and lots of cousins. My roommate from collage, Tamara was there too. I love family so much and appreciate everyone for coming. Sadie looked beautiful in her gorgeous blessing dress. A very dear lady in our ward made the dress. As I got Sadie dressed I thought of the other events in her life when she will wear white. At her baptism at age 8 and when she gets married in the temple. True happiness comes from living right and family associations. It was a lovely day. Sadie is so sweet and precious to all of us.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks, for letting me be part of the Special day! I am working hard on the photos. They look really good. She is a special spirit you can feel it! Lots of love to you and your family !
Tamara
I wish we could have been there! Your family looks great. We miss you guys.
Jill
Post a Comment