Last week we were at Walmart and Samantha found several toys that she REALLY wanted. She was very persistent about one Barbie. She carried it with her throughout the store hoping I'd just give in and buy it. But I've never really done that so this time wasn't any different. I told her she would have to save up for it (not that she has any source of income) or she could have a lemonade stand just like on Curious George. So that turned out to be the direction we took.
Here are the little entrepreneurs holding a little lemonade/donut/cookie sale at the community yard sale ladies in our ward held last Saturday.
We headed back to Walmart Monday with cash in hand and Samantha opted for this little Snow White polly pocket. I guess that Barbie lost it's appeal which I was very grateful for because I really don't like Barbies. It's more that I don't like when Barbies clothes come off and the dolls lay around naked.
This worked out well for Seth. Since there was extra lemonade stand money, Seth was able to buy this awesome T-ball bat. He's been needing one. It beats using Samantha's pink bat.
3 comments:
cute. this is true Stevens fashion. Dan would definetly approve ;) I think ash would love something like that,she is always pretending to play store and take orders.
You're such a great Mom! That is so fun to learn about that at an early age. I'm stashing this away to use in a coupole of years!!
That is the cutest thing! Like LeAnn said..."You are such a great Mom!"
Post a Comment