Monday we opened the door to find mini cupcakes and candy hearts. Tuesday we came home and found a box of chocolates and giant Hershey's kiss. (By now I was on to this) Wednesday we found balloons and candy bars. Today we found Almond Roca.

So who is our secret admirer....
DADDY!!
Tom gets big, huge points for his thoughtfulness. Thanks for making Valentines last a whole week. Our children have delighted in the surprises! They still don't know it's you. We love you!
5 comments:
HOW FUN!! I want to do something like that for my kids...audrey.
Good idea Tom!
that is super sweet. Yeah, I should say he gets major points. I love it when husbands and thoughtful!
go Tom, I can say I'm proud to call you, Bro.! What a fun way to tell your family how special they are and how much you love them!
That is so cute and thoughtful. He is an awesome dad. Email me ljrobbins1@yahoo.com and I will invite you to read my blog.
That is the sweetest thing! What a great idea!
Post a Comment