
Today Samantha painted her toe nails by herself. She painted mine too. I had a
cotton ball with remover close by. She did very well. She also painted her fingernails, left hand included. I can
barely paint my own left hand. She is definitely a do-it-
herselfer.
3 comments:
I still haven't EVER painted Addi's nails.... I always say I'm going to, but never do. Samantha is a doll. How fun having a girl!
Great Job Samantha ! You are getting so big ! See you next week
I came across your blog while reading Jill Galloway's blog, who knows my friend (who has a blog) in Phoenix...anyway, I served with your husband Tom in Flagstaff, AZ on my mission! He was so much fun, and it is great to see him happy and healthy with a beautiful family! Say hi to him for me.
P.S. I had to laugh at the nail polish pic...I have a picture posted on facebook of Tom giving me a manicure back in the day. If you guys are on facebook, add me and check it out! :)
-Callie Smith Helm
Post a Comment