HAPPY 2009!
I'm recapping the entire month of December right here, in the following post. Thank you friends and family for a tremendously festive and joyous Christmas. I loved receiving everyones Christmas letters/cards. Congrats to all the happy news and annoucements. Christmas mail is one of my favorite things. We felt very loved. We spent Christmas and New Years Eve in Cache Valley. We loved being with family. We got to stay with Schmickrath's and visit with Cade, Jill, Leah and Carter and our super cool friends the Larsens. No surprise there, everyone we know is Cool! The following is a snipit of pictures from our Christmas celebration. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Trey on a sledding outting

The kids and I tagged along with Tom for a youth activity.

SLedding Mecca

Cozy and comfy PJs from Grama Galloway made with LOVE!

Christmas morning in Logan at Sariah and Neum's

All the kids and Kyla. We all slept over at the Schmickrath's, it made Christmas Eve fun with all the parents busily putting the finishing touches on Christmas.

Samantha was the FIRST one awake on Christmas - 7 am

Our annual trip to Temple Square. We ride TRAX downtown, the kids love it! I love the hussle and bussle of downtown.

Our family with cousin Audrey

Temple Square. So Happy Grama Sharon could be with us

Cute Jules

Seth, Julienne and Audrey on our way to Salt Lake City.

Waiting at the TRAX station

Samantha's photograph

Trey, Samantha and Reese.

Acting out the nativity

Samantha with a ice cream cone tree she made at preschool

Trey with Santa. He would not look at Santa

The BEST is YET TO COME!!! BRING ON 2009~
6 comments:
Suz! Saw ur Xmas card at my parent's place. Love it and your blog is super kewl. :) Aren't ur kids just super uber cutie pies? Well chica stay grounded I'll TTYL.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Here's to 2009!
Looks like a blast! Love the family picture in front of the christmas tree.
Looks like you guys had a great holiday!! Your kids are getting so big... they are adorable. Happy New Year!
Suz.
I added you as an author on my blog so you can comment now. I had invited you in the past, but it didn't work. Try it now. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PLAY?????
Tamara
I love all the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Don't you love the holidays and memory making with the kids.
Post a Comment