Life has been pretty normal around here. Here is what we have been up to.
GIRLS NIGHT: Girls honestly can talk forever. Get a room of girls together and everything under the sun will be discussed. Last night we had our monthly Girls' Night. All we did was bring food and sit and chat....for 4 hours!!! I love those women! We talked about potty training, nursing, the Food Nanny, Facebook, morality issues teens face, Brittany Spears, Brangelina, movies, dreams, kid tantrums and life after death. It's very insightful.
RENTAL CAR: At the end of December I was involved in a very minor car accident. A lady went through a stop sign and I hit her. There is something to be said about driving a big Dodge Ram 2500, just the bumper got damaged. The lady's van, back side of it, very damaged. So the truck is in the shop and I'm driving a puny rental car. The kids love it because it's a smaller car then they are used and to them it feels like it goes super fast.
ROADSHOW: Our bishopric has a sense of humor. They called me to oversee the Roadshow for our ward. Kind of funny. Luckily we have theater/dance gurus in our ward and so there is hope. Coming up with a script is a bit overwhelming. This week I've been running storyline ideas by Tom. When I was 14 I did win best actress in our Stake Raodshow, for acting like Barbie and being an airhead so I guess that qualifies me to be over the Raodshow....we'll see.
http://www.thereadystore.com/: Tom is working hard. He's maintaining the web site. It's all food storage and emergency preparedness. Get prepared people! This week they keep getting orders from the east coast and people are willing to pay extra for shipping so they have emergency stuff before Ballistic Obama has his inauguration. The world may end in the next couple of years.
PRESCHOOL: Samantha learned about teeth and the dentist. She brought home a little pillow with a pocket to put a tooth in when she looses one. She is terrified to lose a tooth and she said she doesn't want to grow up anymore.
Some Pictures to Enjoy!
5 comments:
Ahh Roadshow days! I have heard of a couple of wards doing them today! I loved ours when we were little. I don't remember the script well, sorry can't help you out there. I wanna come see it when you guys do it okay! Call me so we can set up a play date!
Tamara
Great blog! I always love seeing what you are up to. Sorry to hear about your accident, and I am even more sorry to hear that you are in charge of the roadshow! YIKES!! What is your theme? Angela had to do their roadshow last year, so I could borrow her script if you think it could help you out.
I'm so sad I missed girls night! We always have so much fun :) Next month, I guess!
I had forgotten about roadshows until you mentioned it! Those were the good old days....I remember you winning that award! good luck with your upcoming one.
Wow! It is a party around your place!!!:) We miss you cute people!
Post a Comment