Happy Birthday Sethers ! I can't believe he is 3 already ! Wow how time flies.
Suz, My mom went to this confrence this last week. It was really scary she said. She said to have all people go private on their blogs. Perps get on line and look at families and then they do weird stuff. Anyway that's why I went private. Just something to think about.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Sethers ! I can't believe he is 3 already ! Wow how time flies.
Suz, My mom went to this confrence this last week. It was really scary she said. She said to have all people go private on their blogs. Perps get on line and look at families and then they do weird stuff. Anyway that's why I went private. Just something to think about.
Tamara
Happy Birthday to Seth. He is a such a sweetie. Your family is darling, can't wait to see you again!
Happy Birthday!!! We love you seth. You'll have to let us know what seth wants for his birthday.
what a cutie.
Happy Birthday Seth! He looks so cute & big with his hair all spiked up! He is such a sweet boy!
happy birthday! i can't believe that he is three!
love you!
di
Post a Comment