First off, I must admit that I'm oddly curious about Barack Obama. I was drawn in last night as I watched him speak. It will be interesting to see what the next 4 years will bring. I sort of felt a breath of fresh air as we watched the celebration of President Elect Omaba. I love the beautiful family that the Obama's have. I definitely do NOT agree with his stand on moral issues of adortion and such. The best news of the night was that Prop 8 passed in California banning gay marriage. THANK YOU California!
Now on to the first BIg snow.....
2 comments:
wow about the snow! we haven't been cursed like that yet, thankfully.
looks like your kids had fun though.
I feel similar to you about the obama's. He is a very persuasive and compelling speaker. I was feeling quite a bit of emotion while watching the acceptance speech and I am a hard core conservative.
He does have a beautiful and talented family. I am interested to see how this will turn out.
Suz,
I so love reading your Blog. You are doing a great job. You just know how to say things. I agree with you on the Obama thing. It will be fun to see what the next 4 years holds in store.
Tamara
Post a Comment