Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Quirks

This is a first. I've been TAGGED and so I'll give this a try. I'm suppose to list 3 of my quirks and 3 of Tom's quirk. So here they are.

3 of my quirks:
-I'm crazy with bleach. Since I don't think about soaking our clothes a head of time and because I'm too impatient, I pour straight bleach on stains (whites, of course then I mix with colors a no-no) and have made a mess of our laundry a time or two.
-I do not eat the white cream on Oreos. I scrape it off and toss it.
-I rack up library fines faster then most. Like today I went to the library and had $9.90 in fines. I've also had a $14 fine at one time and a whoppin' $24 fine another time, all this in the past year. I wish I could claim that I read alot but most of the fines are from DVDs for the kids. So to avoid fines I've started putting DVD due dates on the calendar. The new playground by the Riverton library, I'm pretty sure I funded that.

3 of Tom's quirks:
-When it rains he always sets his auto windshield wipers to a slow setting so it seems to me that the windshield is impossible to see through before the wipers kick in. Basically there is zero visibility and then the wipes swish across the windshield. He's definitely not from Seattle.
-Tom likes to eat the white cream I scrape off my Oreos. But for his health I try to toss it before he gets to it.
-He likes to put anything mathematical into a spread sheet. He pulls up Excel to figure anything.

Smiles!

4 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

The cream is the best part! I guess thats why you look like you do and I look like I do...

Kyla Stevens said...

I love the cream!

but I was feeling the anxiety of wanting the windshield wipers on high instead of waiting for the wipers to come on. That would drive me crazy. If I am sitting in the passenger seat when dan's driving, I change them to the setting I am satified with. talk about back seat driver!

Kyla Stevens said...

oh yeah, I want to come down and learn how to make bows like the ones you made for samantha. I think they are so cute.

Leo said...

You guys are so cute!! I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. I love you guys. LeAnn