Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Boys and I

While Samantha is at preschool I get some fun time to hang out with our boys and play whatever games they want to play. Seth is a die hard Candyland player and a pro at Elefun. Seth relishes the time to dominate the games while Samantha is gone. Here are some pictures of our game playing extravaganza.

Who is going to get to the Candy Castle first?
The boys love their race track
Is this how I use this net?
The boys catching the butterflys

3 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

you are such a cute mom! And is that food storage under the kid's bed? Impressive... if it is.

Unknown said...

Where do you get the energy to do so much! I hope I am as cool a mom as you are :)

Melissa said...

Trey is hilarious! That Elefun game looks cute! Chip was mentioning that Cash would probably like it, and it looks like he would! Hmm....Christmas?? :)

You are such a great mom & have a beautiful family!