Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So Much to Say

UPDATED:  I added some captions to pictures below.  Now I'm just going to add some new pictures. There is so much to tell you.  I still have not wrapped this blog up and printed it in book form but I'm mighty close.  Here are several pictures of our happenings over the past while. It is so fun to see these pictures.  It's late so I'll put captions on these pictures soon.  But I'm ready for bed. I had a wonderful day with my children in Salt Lake and with my family at my sisters home in Highland, UT.  Such a lovely day...and it even rained!  -check back soon-


Our darling 5th baby.  She's 15 months and a joy.

Samantha with duet partner after a piano recital

Do these glasses fit?

Tom coached the boys baseball team.  they made it to the championship then lost.  Not bad going into the tournament 6th seed.

Drove a motor home to Montana in May.  It was an experience to say the least.  I think I prefer our Suburban.






Kids did the mile run in June
Tom three-peated in the 3on3 b-ball tournament.


Tally turned 1.  Can you see her inhaling the cupcake?



I think this is the 5th annual trip to Cherry Hill - a water slide park.  We almost forgot to get a picture.  We were getting ready to leave.

Samantha turned 9 in July



My mom taking Samantha out for her birthday.  I got to tag along we went to dinner and a Pioneer Celebration concert in the conference center.

While we were at the concert the boys went to a Bees game


Family History - we are doing it~

House remodel.  It's so nice.  Tom is amazing




Completed my 3rd half marathon - Top of Utah half. So fun - when it's over!!


2nd annual Bear Lake cabin trip. 

Kids bowling with dad.





Home school - Day 1.  This is a secret - WE LOVE IT!!



No comments: