Monday, April 29, 2013

Little Update

Hi I just wanted to say hi and post a couple pix of what we've been up to this past month. Most of these are pictures from Spring Break and Easter in Montana

My mom and Tally

Celebrating my nieces 8th birthday

I helped coordinate the RS birthday dinner in our ward.  The Theme: We Must Cherish One Another


Matchers

This is a classic picture.  Getting ready to leave for Montana.  The Suburban fully packed with bikes tied to the top.  This is what childhood memories are all about

The project!  Tom, his dad and my brother and nephew hauled out several tons of metal and stuff.  They were amazing working men!

dying eggs

Trey working on riding a 2 wheeler

Welcome Home. The entrance to the homestead

The kids and Tom Played a pick up game of b-ball at the playground

Egg hunting

Baseball game in the yard

Hungry Horse Dam. Me with Seth, Tally, Alex my nephew and my Bro Dan

Huckleberry Shakes


Grama's 29th birthday!

Back home in Utah - Baby Animal Day





Sadie at the park in MT.  Now that I,m getting these pictures up finally I have a whole new month of pictures to post. Stay tuned!

No comments: