A little bird told me what I am getting for my birthday....this blog in book form, sent to my house for all to browse! Which means you have to come to my house to see it and you all are invited. I'm so excited!! This blog has so much of our life recorded in it - almost 200 pages. I'm really amazed that I've been posting to this blog since 2008. I still remember having my friend Katie come over to show me how to set up a blog. And look it at it now. Full, vibrant and lovely. So many wonderful memories. I feel a little pressure to post, post, post before this blog goes to print. So here is the latest and greatest.... ![]() | |
| Our piano trio. Samantha is becoming brilliant on the piano. Tom and Samantha play a jazzy heart and soul duet on the piano. Tally fills in where necessary. |
![]() |
| Western night at school. I took the boys the next night. It was so fun! |
![]() |
| My 8 monther |
![]() |
| The boys helping our cheerleader in training |
![]() |
| Jingle skirts. I bought these skirts to Zumba in. It's so fun |
![]() |
| Puzzle races. One of our favorite activities |
![]() |
| Science Fair 2013 |
![]() |
| Dry ice bubbles - Seth's project, Cornstarch slime - Samantha's and Water balloon weighing -Trey's |
![]() |
| Yee Haw |
![]() |
| happy love day |
![]() |
| Seth as Abraham Lincoln for a school performance |
![]() |
| Strutting her stuff at Tom's b-ball game |
![]() |
| Packed in like sardines |
![]() |
| Samantha and Ellie |
![]() |
| Tom's trip to San Diego |
![]() |
| Seth last game with Jr Jazz |




















No comments:
Post a Comment