Saturday, December 15, 2012

Merry Christmas

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.  We have been busy around here.  This pictures was taken a few weeks ago when we pulled out our decorations. 






Our Christmas homemade photo shoot.
 Today has been good.  We finally got our Christmas cards sent.  We delivered neighbor gift.  They were simple and the kids got involved with putting them together and delivering them so it was a success.  We got white paper sacks put some Clementines (mini oranges), a handful of candy, and candy canes. We punched holes in the bag tied some ribbon on each bag and  they were well received. 



Awwww so cute.  In case you were wondering Chuck-a-rama is not opened on Christmas Day.  Yes I was making plans to take our family to Chuck a rama for Christmas dinner, until I called them and the guy was like heck no.  What was I thinking?  








1 comment:

Unknown said...

In am mailing my cards out this week! Be looking for mine! Did I get added to you list? Miss you I haven't even got to meet that baby yet? What is up with that? Love you and miss you tons? Sasha is Having a BABY IN MAY!!!! Call me when you are free! I am more free than you! Love ya girl!

Tamara