![]() | |
| In St. George the girls are playing horsey in the hotel after swiming |
![]() |
| Magical Disneyland. I still love the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, a must see! |
![]() |
| Autotopia |
![]() |
| The Tea Cups |
![]() |
| Goofy's Car |
![]() |
| The best we did at getting Mini's picture. Tom clicked the pic just in time to get Mini's back. We did not wait in line for a picture with any of the characters, probably should have. |
![]() |
| The classic Dumbo ride |
![]() |
| We found Peter without a mob so we took advantage of the moment. |
![]() |
| We loved the evening parade. It was so amazing |
Hi! We went to Disneyland last week. Kids had a break from school so off we went. I have not been to Disneyland for 20 years so I was excited to share the magic that only Disneyland has with our children. The major bummer part was that I got sick, sick, sick. As we were driving down I started to feel a little achy in my lower back but just thought that it was from doing sit-ups for the first time in 3 years a couple of days earlier. The further we drove from home the worst I was feeling. By the time we hit St. George I was feverish and had the chills. Of all times to be sick, and I hardly get sick, this was the absolute worst time. I sat in the hot tub at the hotel but by morning I was achy, weak and wiped out. With prayer, and a blessing I mustered up enough strength to get in the car and off we went on to California. I don't need to give the lame details of being sick but it was a bummer. Nonetheless, we got to my lovely grama's house in Lakewood, she had a home cooked meal waiting for us and we enjoyed very much our stay. Last sick note, that night I got the worlds worst sore throat I have ever had. Also, when we drove into California the temperature gauge said 103. It was crazy hot. Thankfully the next day the temp dropped to 80 and we were very comfortable at Disneyland. The two tips I kept getting for Disneyland was arrive early and bring snacks. We stopped by and loaded up with snacks at Trader Joe's and we arrived mostly early but so did everyone else. The kids had a magnificent time and I'm ready to plan our trip back. (Part 2 -Beach coming soon)











No comments:
Post a Comment