Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So Cute

I have discovered that one of my favorite things is going out on a summer's evening, just Tom and I and the kids. Last week we had a couple of these evenings and I felt so grateful and joyful. Last Wednesday we went to a concert in the park down the street. The evening was perfect we were together and we had a nice picnic dinner. Food is always a plus. We listened to fun music, were surrounded by friends and sat under a beautiful sunset sky.


Then Thursday we went to Summerfest (a Logan Art Faire in downtown Logan). We walked through the booths, ate some delicious food (Greek gyros and dutch oven and caramel apples and corn on the cob) the kids got balloon animals and we listened to a band sing Beatles covers. It was lovely. So to remember the evening we crammed our kids on a bench with their balloon animals and took several pictures.





2 comments:

Leo said...

So much fun. Can't wait to play with you guys again.

Corine Moore said...

That's awesome!!! :D Spend as much fun family time as you can; it goes FAST!