I have been a little busy as everyone is. Just life in general. I have missed updating the blog. I just cleared 300 pictures off my camera from March until this week. I have over 20 to share but tonight I'm just doing the first 5 because I should get to bed. I'm such a better mom when I get decent sleep. Life has consisted of soccer, piano, school, rental stuff, chickens, reading, bees, trampolines, cleaning a little, folding alot of clothes, family get togethers, and more soccer. I'm getting a little antsy because soccer is crowding my garage sale time. But it's worth it because Samantha and Seth are loving soccer. They have grown so much this past 6 weeks. They are dynamite at the games. Seth is one of the top scorers and Samantha runs her little heart out. (They are on different teams) We love going to their games. Below are just some extremely darling pictures. You will also see the amazing chicken coop my talented husband built. CHickens! That is another story. We bought chicks then realized it makes more sense to buy hens that already lay eggs, so we went out and bought 4 hens. They lay the most beatuiful, gigantic eggs but they are mean, chick-slaying hens. We have lost 2 chicks by the hens pecking them to death. The first one lost was pure inexperience on our part, the second chick lost was because the little critter went on the wrong side of the partition and got pecked. Anyways it has been a learning experience. We went from 11 chick/hens to now 9. Goodnight!
I'll post some of the boys soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment