Tom's birthday was Monday the 13th!
Happy Birthday!
Here are 35 reasons why I love my Man~
Happy Birthday!
Here are 35 reasons why I love my Man~
1. He's Worthy2. He's strong
3. He does dishes
4. He eats "Phish food" ice cream with me
5. He's hot
6. He makes me laugh
7. I can be myself and he loves me
8. He listens to my ramblings
9. He can figure out how to fix anything
10. He's the father of our children
11. He's got great parents & siblings
12. He plays the wii with the kids
13. He does things I ask him to do
14. He's awesome at sports
15. He's tall
16. He works hard
17. He reads to the kids
18. He helps Samantha with her homework
19. He sings to the kids at bedtime
20. He sings in the church choir
21. He's very patient
22. He listens to my worries and fears
23. He listens to my joys and happiness
24. He's from Montana
25. He reads the scriptures
26. He's an awesome teacher
27.He has a great sense of humor
28. I feel safe with him
29. He plays silly games with the kids
30. He owns a slow plow truck named Gene
31. He warms up the car for me
32. He takes care of the children so I can go shopping
33. He serves
34. He takes all the herbal remedies I give him
35. Because he is who he is!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tom! What a great pic of the two of you! Hope you guys could go out & celebrate!
so sweet
Very cool! It does seem that you made a really good choice with him, Suzanne. Way to go! ;D And I'm glad you had fun celebrating (on your blog, and probably out on the town or at home, too)!
Happy late birthday Tom! Sorry we missed seeing you over Christmas break. The trip to Utah was quick and to planned and we didn't even get to stop in on Chase Valley. I did miss seeing you guys though!! By the way we think Tom is pretty Great too :)
Post a Comment