Thursday, November 12, 2009

Finally Got Pictures to Share

Here is a cool video of how to take down a tree. It's like a swarm of bees going after some honey!


The following picture is one of the many reasons why our ward loves Tom. Last Saturday Tom impressed a large group of men from our ward with his chain saw/tree falling skills. And I must admit Tom was very impressive. He got up there and worked this huge tree over with a chain saw.

By the time I took a picture half of the tree was already down. This was the second phase of taking the tree down. It was tricky because it was leaning towards the house. With a chain hooked to a truck to assist this part of the tree came down "flawlessly" as Tom put it.
Now on to Halloween pictures. We were in Logan for Halloween.
Trick or treating at the mall with cousins Leah, Carter and Keaton (ninja) is practically a cousin
Painting pumkins
The crew



Darling

Cute
Crazy

2 comments:

Leo said...

so so cute. So sorry we weren't able to make it to Seth's birthday party. It sounds like it was a fun time. Wish we could have made it. Can't wait to see you guys soon. The kids looked SOOO cute for Halloween.

Unknown said...

I love the Mario Brothers. Such a cute idea! What are you up to. Call me we need to hang out! This sucks we live so... close and don't ever see each other :( . Hey I am doing Christmas family portraits. Call me and I will be happy to do your family!