Friday, August 14, 2009

Don't Do This

Yesterday it was hot, 96 degrees or so. I was napping with several interruptions from the kids. (I seem to back to my early pregnancy days of being tired and having no energy. I blame it on the heat) Anyways I finally pull myself off the bed and announce to the kids we're going to Artic Circle to get shakes. So I clip a couple coupons and off we go. I ordered 3 shakes and 2 order of fries. This is the part you shouldn't do. The kids are busily playing on the play place and I'm face to face with these three shakes and a mound of french fries. I begin to eat and eat, one fry here and a few there then I eat a spoonful of shake, then more shake and so on. I think when it was all said and done I had eaten all the fries except the 10 fries Trey ate and 2/3 of each of the shakes. A total of 2 shakes. You can probably understand how this could happen, the kids are playing and I'm not keeping track until everything is gone. Then wow, I realize I really pigged out. The shake flavors: 1.Oreo & brownie 2.huckleberry 3.Butterfinger with extra Butterfinger. You can asked for extra mix-ins and they won't charge for it. Next time I need to have someone come along to visit with and to help with portion control. ;)

Other pregnancy cravings I've had: Popsicles, melon, salty foods, cheese & jalapenos sandwiches, potato salad, grilled cheese & tomato sandwiches, pico & chips, chips & queso and the list goes on...

2 comments:

Kyla Stevens said...

Oh that is something I would do even when I am not pregnant. I could eat that easily. But I agree, I should not do that!

Leo said...

You are so cute! I love you!