Friday, July 31, 2009

The day We Found Out

This is the day that we found out and confirmed my hunch that we are having a Girl! Samantha is all smiles. She is excited that baby #4 is a baby sister. Samantha pats and kisses my tummy often. When I eat, Samantha reminds me that baby sister is eating the same thing. The boys like to say "tickle tickle, little baby" as they tickle my stomach. As for my stomach it is growing astronomically fast. I feel big. I have spelled out a timeline for the children so they realize it's going to be be while before baby makes her appearance. I tell them "after Halloween, Seth's birthday, Thanksgiving and Daddy's birthday" - she will arrive. My due date is Christmas day.

7 comments:

Lamb Fam said...

How great! CONGRATS!

Armstrong said...

I am so excited for you all. Lets hope she is here a little before Christmas so you can enjoy the holiday with a new baby at home.
CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

So..... Cute! Samantha I am thrilled for you that you get a sister. Cute photo shot.

di said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!

Michelle said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Samantha looks so pleased!

The Allyns said...

Yeah for baby girls! Samantha looks pleased as punch. She also looks exactly like you. It's hard to believe we were once that age.

Goodmans said...

Congrats on baby #4. My oldest was born Christmas morning.