Thursday, September 25, 2008

Summer In Review-August

Happy 4th Birthday Daylin, Kalispell, MT

Great Grandma & Pa showing Daylin her present

Daylin sitting in her mountain of gifts

Seth showing off his prize

One of the CUTEST pictures I've ever seen. Glamour Girls

The Rock Stars

Hiking in Lone Pine, MT

Tom and I stood here over nine years ago when we were young and in love
now we are more in love and not so young

A family that hikes together.....stays together

Beautiful hikers

The crew taking a rest

Fun with the pool table

So cute and so innocent The adorable 1 year olds
Daylin, Samantha and Seth about to launch down the slide at Grandma's
Before the 1/2 marthon ready to hit the trail


Kyla, Sariah, Suzanne and Holly after running 13.2 miles

Tom and kids at the finish line after 1/2 marathon,
ahhhh they brought me flowers, thanks Sweetheart
At Dan & Kyla's- Tom doing the blanket pull

The happy riders, Tom is exhausted, Uncle Dan's turn to pull

Playing at the Schmickrath's, fun tramp

At the zoo, Jules and Samantha hatching out of an egg

Seth riding the venomous snake slide, go Seth!

The group giving the gorilla some love, Samantha won't have anything to do with it

Samantha and Spencer relaxing with an elephant

The kids doing their animal impressions

Samantha snapping some shots of me and the boys
Samantha riding the roads of Gateway in Salt Lake
Say Cheese. No looking down the shirt.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Okay seriously, you have such an adorable family. That pic of Trey and that little girl, a cousin I'm assuming, is so darn cute! It looks like you had a fun summer! I'm so glad you made a blog, I'm smiling right now just looking at it!