I am so happy you are having a baby and even more happy you started a blog. If you hadn't I would have never seen these awesome pictures! I love them all. Especially the ones on this post and the one of samantha and seth holding the carrots and the one of the 7 kids with sharon, everyone looks great in it!
yay!!!!!!! so fun that you have a blog!!!! but, more fun that you are having a baby!!!!!!!! we need to get together!!! stop by our blog. di-mommyhood.blogspot.com
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. What a cute way to annouce. I am very excited for you all. Your kids and your blog are just adorable. Congratualstions! Chanda and Dylan
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had no idea!
I am so excited for you! I love babies!
Yea! Yea! Yea!
I am so happy you are having a baby and even more happy you started a blog. If you hadn't I would have never seen these awesome pictures! I love them all. Especially the ones on this post and the one of samantha and seth holding the carrots and the one of the 7 kids with sharon, everyone looks great in it!
Yeah I am so... excited for you. Welcome baby #4. Cute blog :) Welcome to the blogworld.
Tamara
yay!!!!!!! so fun that you have a blog!!!! but, more fun that you are having a baby!!!!!!!! we need to get together!!! stop by our blog.
di-mommyhood.blogspot.com
Congrats on Number 4 you go girl!!!
I can't believe you didn't tell me the other day!! I'm so excited for you!
Yay! Congratulations :) You are so brave, I am feeling pretty fulfilled with 1 hehe.
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. What a cute way to annouce. I am very excited for you all. Your kids and your blog are just adorable. Congratualstions!
Chanda and Dylan
Post a Comment